Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my family christmas

this year we are going to spend christmas in washington with joel's family. so this past saturday we had a small christmas with my mom, dad and two brothers. it was also my mom's birthday. we had a really nice and relaxing day. my mom made some great soup and enchiladas. there was a roaring fire in the fireplace. very cozy! joel and i also told my family that we are going to have another baby this june. they were really surprised and excited! it's a secret that we've been keeping for a while, so it was so great to finally get to share the good news. i got a few pictures of our time together, but of course the camera battery died! i hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!

three cool dudes, cody, preston and my dad (who always wears shorts indoors, even during the winter).

lauren got a really neat baby doll from nonnie and gramps.

this is the first doll she's ever had that has hair, so she was pretty fascinated with her.

she even came with her own tiara, very cool!

3 comments:

joeybelle said...

So excited for you guys and your awesome news! If you need any name suggestions - let me know. :o)
Merry Christmas!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!Brad and I are so happy for you guys :)

Liz B. said...

Another great grandchild to add to the Brennan family...Congrats!