Sunday, November 30, 2008

thanksgiving

we had a great thanksgiving this year at my parents' house. we celebrated with my mom and dad, two brothers, four of my aunts and uncles, and my cousin tim, his wife amber and their daughter, katie. a small gathering actually considering our family get together's usually consist of 40+ people. the food was great, my all-time favorite meal, and we had a nice time relaxing, talking politics (unavoidable, but we're all pretty much on the same page) and just hanging out. this truly is a wonderful time of year!

my mom and one of her four sisters, mitzi.

lauren and katie had lots of fun playing together.

no family gathering would be complete without a puppet show from cody and pedro.

and he always has a supportive and encouraging audience with the family, even though they've all seen his performances numerous times.

and here is a picture of my brother, preston, giving lauren some attention. after all he is one of her favorite people!

No comments: