Saturday, June 14, 2008

hello, goodbye!

well, today was a momentous day for us. after many months of car searching we finally went for it and bought a subaru outback. we are so excited and feel like we found the perfect car for us and got a good deal. so here is the newest and nicest looking "member" (lauren excluded) of the family....

so on a slightly sadder note i say goodbye (hopefully soon) to my little dodge neon that has been taking me to and fro since the summer of '99. so if anyone is in the market for a sweet,vintage neon i know where you can get a great deal. (wink, wink!)

7 comments:

joeybelle said...

yay! you got a new car!
sign me up for that "vintage" neon, though. it'll be sad to see her go...i didn't properly say goodbye to the ole girl when i left mn....sad....

joci said...

sold! was that going to be cash or check?

mis said...

Did Geoffrey put a bid yet in on the neon? I think that family should have first dibs on the neon, how can we let a family heirloom like that pass by. I will miss that old neon, ride on and ride well my friend.

joci said...

well, geoffrey, it looks like you've got a little competion. jeremiah, if you act fast you may still get a chance to snag this beauty. let the bidding begin! :)

joeybelle said...

hey jeremiah -
Totally a fair battle - i am SOOOOOO family! Ask any of your cousins or siblings! I'm even considering a name change...hmmm Brennan or Weismann?? What to do?!

a lot of good times in that ole neon....am I the highest bidder? that's free shipping if I win, right?

joci said...

geoffrey, you may in fact be the proud new owner of a quality automobile. jeremiah refers to the neon as his "friend", however, i recall him calling it and i quote "a piece of junk!" on more than one occasion (actually every occasion).
we'll talk shipping later

corrin said...

josh and i always lust over the outback. tell me about out--what's it like?